Benefits of a Bespoke Kitchen Refurbishment in Tadcaster
The team at Kitchen Revive only use premium grade materials for designing bespoke kitchen refurbishments at properties in Tadcaster. Our range of replacement kitchen doors and flawless kitchen worktops are individually crafted to meet your exact specifications. All kitchen renovations are fitted with precision, from handles for new kitchen doors to glossy finishes for wooden counters. We’ll recommend the best materials to match your style, including laminate and granite surfaces.
- Long Lifespan – Kitchen doors and counters made from quality timber are designed to be long lasting. Other surfaces can decay or become outdated, whereas wood retains a rustic look with imperfections that don’t fade
- Attractive Aesthetic – Natural materials are popular with traditional and modern kitchen renovations. Wood can be varnished or painted to tie in with a light-coloured, contemporary décor at your Tadcaster home. Alternatively, rough textured surfaces add a warm feel that resembles an English countryside interior
- Durable Treatments – As soon as our kitchen refurbishment team has fitted replacement kitchen doors or bespoke kitchen worktops, the surface is coated with a water-resistant seal. This only needs to be carried out after kitchen worktops have been sanded, to prevent warping from moisture
- Luxurious Look – The distinctive natural stone is often associated with deluxe contemporary kitchen renovations. Today, granite kitchen worktops are available at affordable prices due to the increase in appeal. Tadcaster customers can mix granite with other materials to achieve a cutting-edge design. This includes granite kitchen worktops with stainless steel suites or fitted with replacement kitchen doors made from wood
- Resistant Capabilities – Granite is a non-porous material and polished kitchen worktops are easier to wipe stains clean. Our technicians ensure granite surfaces are properly sealed to resist moisture damage, like treating wood for kitchen doors
- Range of Colours and Patterns – Tadcaster clients can invest in the timeless aesthetic of granite, which appeals to prospective buyers if you are planning to move. With more than 20 different shades to choose from, homeowners can be confident that kitchen refurbishments like these will be a significant improvement
- Highly Hygienic – While wood is ideal for crafting durable kitchen doors, we recommend laminate surfaces as another option for hygienic counters at your Tadcaster home. The top plastic coating acts as a smooth MDF sealant, preventing any dirt or germs from harbouring in the cracks
- Low Maintenance Care – Laminate kitchen worktops are easy to keep clean, requiring a simple wipe with soapy water or standard kitchen cleaning solutions. The panels are easy to fit and can be cut to any shape or size. Laminate kitchen renovations are ideal for upgrading deteriorated rooms, which can be reflected in the design scheme throughout your Tadcaster property, such as laminate flooring.